ICT Project Coordinator - NV1 Clearance or Above
Salary AUD450 - AUD640 per day + long term program of work
Consultant Roshni James
Date posted 22 September 2016
This growing enterprise is seeking an ICT Project Coordinator who has a strong background in a Portfolio Management Office, you will be required to work on high profile projects and in return you will become a part of a supportive and dynamic team.
• Preparation of branch & strategic reporting documentation by collating all directorate reports from the respective directorates and configuring all information into one holistic report
• Liaising with the PMO to ensure alignment with reporting requirements for relevant executive meetings
• Preparing monthly reports which are subsequently sent to Senior Executives
• Collate project related data and perform routine analysis and assurance activities on all collated data
• Perform data integrity checks, and support the management of the DCO in any initiatives to improve the overall quality
• Assist and advise Executives, Project Managers and Stakeholders, on to the best use of project management approaches
• Act as a reference point for PMO type queries and information and an advocate for best practices in project management
Key Selection Criteria:
• NV1 Clearance or above an absolute essential
• Strong experience in a coordination role; preferably within a Project, Programme or Portfolio Management Office, and understanding of ICT projects
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a proven ability to communicate with senior executives, internal and external stakeholders and to escalate issues appropriately
• Demonstrated experience in facilitating and coordinating reporting requirements across multiple streams of work
• Understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management from a support perspective
• Proven experience in providing service to internal stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes
• High level of using the MS Office toolset.
• At least one relevant Project Management qualification or certification including PRINCE 2, PMBOK or P3O
To apply please click apply or call Roshni James on 02 8289 3232 for a confidential discussion.