Salary Competitive rate
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Madelene Ylen
Date posted 28 September 2016
This market leading organisation is looking for a Program Manager to manage a portfolio stream in their multi-million enterprise wide digital transformation program. As Program Manager you will be managing the entire portfolio of work for your assigned stream. You will lead a skilled project team with two direct reports and multiple indirect reports.
The digital transformation program seek to map the customer journey to identify the key moments in the customer life cycle. This is to ensure the organisation is delivering the best possible customer experience. This digital initiative will use Agile as their main methodology and therefore it is important that the Program Manager has an understanding and experience using Agile ceremonies.
- Program manage the specific stream of work in the digital transformation program
- Provide senior leadership of the stream's project team, driving outstanding performance and ensuring successful outcome by inspiring and mentoring the team members
- Build and maintain strong relationship across the business, stakeholder and technical teams
- Budget management over the entire portfolio and stream of work
- Governance, reporting and status monitoring to ensure the scrum teams are following the accurate governance process and methodology
- Identify and report on risk and issue management
- Suggest solutions for change initiatives and continuous improvement
- 10+ years Program Management experience
- Digital transformation program experience is highly regarded
- Agile methodology experience and knowledge (educational background or certifications is preferable)
- Proven experience in delivering large-scale programs with multiple reports and teams
- Excellent communication skills and strong leadership qualities
To apply please click apply or call Madelene Ylen on 03 8628 2134 for a confidential discussion.