Senior Project Manager
Salary AUD850 - AUD950 per day + 6 Month Contract
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Stefan Kovacevic
Date posted 4 October 2016
ASX 50 Company requires Senior Project Manager to deliver a large set of infrastructure project initiatives as part of a org wide IT transformation.
My client is looking for a driven Senior Project Manager who will be responsible for delivering exciting IT infrastructure projects in a dynamic team environment. The role will entail a high level of independance working on a demanding portfolio as part of the organisations wider IT restructure and transformation phase.
You will lead and be responsible for delivering this IT Infrastructure Project, specifically within the following areas:
- Email migration to Office 365 and Skype for Business deployment for all users
- Deployment of the newest version of Microsoft Office software
- Integration of Skype for Business with room based video technology
- Separation of telephony system from current system
- Sharepoint, Shared Drives and Intranet to be delivered from cloud based services
- Application Dashboard
Key Selection Criteria:
- At least 10+ years' experience as a Project Manager in similar projects
- Proficient at Microsoft Project
- Demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure, deadline critical situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels of stakeholder engagement
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is highly desired.
To apply please click apply or call Stefan Kovacevic on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.