Salary Competitive rate
Consultant Ben Bradford
Date posted 5 October 2016
This large retailer in Sydney's West is seeking a Project Coordinator. The role will act across a programme of work, supporting Project Managers with coordination of various activities, including financials and scheduling.
As a Project Coordinator, you will:
- Support Project Managers with financial tracking and control
- Create and track purchase orders
- Process vendor invoices for payment
- Capture minutes and manage relevant actions, risk, and issue logs
- Assist Project Managers with status reports and presentations in accordance with regular reporting intervals
This is a twelve month contract with potential to extend.
Required Skills and Experience
As a Project Coordinator, you will have:
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Coordinator
- SAP financial knowledge in the project management context, including PO creation, reconciliation and financial reporting
- Familiarity with MS Project, including the ability to update and modify existing schedules, or create a draft schedule based on WBS
- A proven understanding of project schedules and scheduling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience within a retail and/or Supply Chain environment will be highly regarded.
Reference number: 703460/001
To apply please click apply or call Ben Bradford on 02 8836 3605 for a confidential discussion.