Salary Competitive rate
Consultant Ben Bradford
Date posted 6 October 2016
This renowned retailer in Sydney's West has invested heavily in its IT systems in recent months. This has lead to an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to oversee the role out of end user devices across multiple distribution centres, sitting within the Supply Chain Infrastructure area of the business.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Report to the Program Manager
- Sit within the Supply Chain Infrastructure division
- Manage cross functional teams in order to deliver projects on time and to quality
- Prepare project plans, including scope, schedule, resources, and project deliverables
- Manage, process, technical and cultural change
This is a six month contract with potential to extend.
Required Skills and Experience
As a Project Manager, you will have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- Experience rolling out end user computing; namely tablet, scanner and/or mobile device hardware on a large scale
- Experience within a warehousing, logistics and/or supply chain environment
- Expertise in design, implementation and optimisation of IT processes and systems
- Experience with resource planning, reporting and budgeting
Experience within a retail or FMCG environment will be highly regarded.
Reference number: 704180/001
To apply please click apply or call Ben Bradford on 02 8836 3605 for a confidential discussion.