Salary Attractive Rate
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Aoife O'Hagan
Date posted 11 October 2016
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of services/solutions to ensure the project is delivered on time, to budget and to quality expected. You will be customer facing and act as a single point of contact, engaging vendors and internal suppliers to deliver successfully. The Project Manager will deliver the software product to market and provide aftercare when necessary.
- Stakeholder management and communications – acting as a single point of contact for client and internal stakeholders on the project.
- Drive delivery through engagement of delivery teams and vendors.
- Manage project budgets and schedules including resource planning, cost estimating, cost budgeting and cost control.
- Identification and control of risks and issues.
- Take the product through go live and after care phase.
- End to end delivery experience of projects in an enterprise environment.
- Ability to engage stakeholders at all levels and drive delivery through effective engagement of teams and vendors.
- Strong organisational and coordination skills.
- Experience managing diverse teams without direct reporting lines.
- Exposure to both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience delivering go to market projects.
- Experience working with customers from client side.
- Experience implementing billing systems.
- Experience within Utilities highly desirable.
To apply please click apply or call Aoife O'Hagan on 03 8628 2262 for a confidential discussion.