Program Scheduler - NV1 Clearance or above
Salary exciting project and fantastic team culture!
Consultant Roshni James
Date posted 13 October 2016
Enjoy a long term program of stability with this leading technology department, where you will work on exciting IT projects alongside a dynamic team.
- Design and develop integrated schedules, schedule risk assessment and provide results and recommendations for management decision making
- Plan and manage milestones and interdependencies between project/program schedules
- Collect and collate schedule progress and achievements and analyse schedule performance
- Develop and maintain schedule performance reports
- Identify potential issues/risks, opportunities in the program/project schedules to ensure forward planning and/or corrective action can be done
- Develop and maintain templates / documentation standards related to project governance
- Evaluate current procedures and recommend changes to improve the efficiency of planning and scheduling of projects
- Similar telecommunications experience in complex IT programs of work
- Qualifications in project management
- Can do’ attitude with the ability to take initiative
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrated experience of delivering to deadlines within an environment of competing priorities
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing effective solutions to problems involving the coordination of responses and/or documents from multiple parties for a specific outcome
To apply please click apply or call Roshni James on 02 8289 3232 for a confidential discussion.