Salary AUD70.00 - AUD77.00 per hour
Location Sunshine Coast
Consultant Jessica Milestone
Date posted 19 October 2016
Reporting into the PMO this role is designed to work seamlessly with the Program Delivery Teams and their sub-worksteams to provide project management expertise to facilitate and monitor four key programs of work.
- Manage risk and change resolution processes alongside the Program Directors, while providing ongoing motivation, guidance and feedback to the wider team.
- Knowledge of how to manage competing stakeholder expectations and priorities to control scope, secure project resourcing, and maintain buy-in.
- Demonstrated experience in the application of suitable project management methodologies, processes, and controls to ensure that projects and programs are delivered on time and budget, and are fit-for-purpose.
- Proven significant experience in the development of high quality project documentation, including business cases, project plans, quality, communication and procurement plans, work packages and reports.
- While not mandatory, a relevant tertiary qualification or industy experience in a health background will be highly regarded.
- Formal project managment training such as PRINCE2, PMBOK highly desirable
- Must hold a current QLD 'C' class licence
To apply please click apply or call Jessica Milestone on 07 3032 2220 for a confidential discussion.