Salary AUD70.00 - AUD80.00 per hour
Location Sunshine Coast
Consultant Jessica Milestone
Date posted 19 October 2016
Working as part of the PMO Scheduling team, this role is responsible for the overall project scheduling, tracking and maintenance of the master schedule. Working closely with the project managers and other schedulers to ensure all work programs meet tight deadlines.
- Maintain master schedule for each program of works, by identifing and recording progress milestones and identifing corrective actions required.
- Coordinate inter-program dependencies with key statkeholders.
- Assist Project Managers in creating short-term schedules, monitoring such schedules to determine impact on master schedule.
- Identify potential gaps or obstacles that may compromise the success of projects, trouble shooting, scenario scheduling and presenting appropriate strategies to overcome barriers.
- Proficient in Oracle – Primavera P6 Professional R15
- Proven eperience in scheduling organisation transformation/operational commissioning preferably within the Health Sector
- Degree (or equivalent) in project management or a relevant discipline highly desirable
- High communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
To apply please click apply or call Jessica Milestone on 07 3032 2220 for a confidential discussion.