Senior Project Coordinator
Salary AUD100000 - AUD120000 per annum
Location North Shore
Consultant Tal Gardiner
Date posted 31 October 2016
This global organisation is one of the largest in its industry, and going from strength to strength with a global turnover of 12.9 billion GBP. You will join a company that values work life balance and benefit from a positive work culture. Working as part of a supportive team, you will have the opportunity to share your knowledge and progress your career.
As the Senior Project Coordinator you will be reporting into the planning and delivery lead within the information Services team.
As the Senior Project Coordinator, you will be:
- Responsible for project prioritisation, resource allocation and planning
- Responsible for the ongoing reporting on the Portfolio resourcing and future requirements
- Liaising with all IS management team members to ensure correct resources are allocated and booked on projects for the appropriate timings
- Contributing to the planning and delivery of all IS projects and project services across Australia and New Zealand
- Given full overview on the project and carryout project manager duties
As the Senior Project Coordinator, you will have:
- Extensive senior project coordinator experience working within the FMCG industry
- Experience managing a diverse range of projects and programs, and a solid understanding of infrastructure and applications
- Extensive knowledge of effective Resource Management processes
- Project Management certification and ITIL Foundation certification is desirable, but not essential
- Entry level Project Management duties working within an agile environment
To apply please click apply or call Tal Gardiner on 02 84231033 for a confidential discussion.