General Manager - Project Delivery (BRISBANE CBD)
Salary AUD200000 - AUD201000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Gerard Creedon
Date posted 27 October 2016
You will be a key contributor to Board and ExCO level with this national industry leader who are rapidly increasing their customer base in the retail banking sector. By owning the delivery agenda, this role has responsibility for building a strong capability across all aspects of project management, business analysis and solution architecture disciplines including people, process and technology. You will also have primary responsibility for driving the capability of agile practices within the division and across the organisation. You will be a true leader of people and champion the customer-focused ethos of this organsiation. .
• Extensive experience in leading and managing people, portfolios, programs, projects and budgets using various delivery methodologies including Agile.
• Minimum 10 years' experience establishing and running large scale transformational change programs in complex organisations
• Demonstrated expertise in superior problem solving, planning, decision-making and negotiation using innovative and alternative solutions
• Demonstrated experience in Solution Architecture
• The ability to influence and build relationships with senior managers and executives
To apply please click apply or call Gerard Creedon on (07) 3032 2288 for a confidential discussion.