Project Coordinator - Baseline Clearance
Salary AUD55 - AUD70 per hour + fantastic culture and opportunity for progression
Consultant Roshni James
Date posted 7 November 2016
This organisation offers strong stability, long term programs of work and consistency. This growing enterprise is seeking an Infrastructure Project Coordinator who has a strong background in networks and telecommunications, you will be required to work on high profile projects and in return you will become a part of a supportive and dynamic team.
- Coordinating the project deliverables and maintaining the relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively to all stakeholders, both verbal and written.
- Monitor the roadmap of the program by monitoring issues, costs and risks throughout the project lifecycle
- Ensuring requirements, compliance checks and procedures are being followed by the set standard protocol at all times
- Conduct monthly quality reviews on projects in line with PMO compliance and audits
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to monitor risks, escalations and approvals
- Providing ad hoc support to the project and program managers as required
- MUST have Baseline Clearance
- ITIL certified - V3 desired, V2 acceptable
- At least 2 years project coordinator experience within telecommunications, infrastructure and networks is desired
- Knowledge of Project Management Tools such as MS Office Package including MS Project and Microsoft SharePoint
- A core understanding of Project Management methodologies e.g. Prince2, PMP, PMBOK, PMI
- Communicate effectively to high level stakeholders and provide high service delivery
- Delivering deadlines and ability to prioritise project tasks accordingly.
This opportunity will enable you to work in a nationally recognised IT company. You will be exposed to upgrades in networks and infrastructure, where you will add value to the project of this growing enterprise.
To apply please click apply or call Roshni James on 02 8289 3232 for a confidential discussion.