Location North Shore
Consultant Tal Gardiner
Date posted 8 November 2016
As the Project Manager, you will join an exciting up and coming organisation that values a healthy work life balance and has an emphasis on a positive and fun work culture. Working as part of a supportive team you will have the opportunity to progress you career within their technical team.
As the Project Manager, you will be involved in:
- Communicating with stakeholders in relation to timelines and project schedules
- Facilitating the successful delivery of projects in a cost affective way be tracking assigned tasks and milestones
- Providing guidance to contractors for carrying out tasks
- Liaising and managing both internal and external teams
- Conducting site inspections, surveys and onsite meetings (WHSEQ Compliance)
- Using your strong problem solving skills to contribute to the successful delivery of the project
As the Project Manager, you will have:
- 4 + years experience as a Project Manager
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to build great rapport and strong relationships
- A high quality level of customer service skills
- Experience complying to WHSE policies
- A team orientated mindset, with the ability to work under pressure
There is the opportunity for you to join a fast paced innovative team, which has extensive opportunities for career progression.
To apply please click apply or call Tal Gardiner on 02 84231033 for a confidential discussion.