Mid-Level Project Manager
Salary AUD120000 - AUD135000 per annum + Excellent Work Perks
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Stefan Kovacevic
Date posted 10 November 2016
Innovative and exciting Services company looking for a standout PM to lead global Project and Product portfolio. CBD located
We are looking for a standout Mid-Level Project Manager to join a rapidly growing Business Services Company with a strong regional presence. The role is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager who is keen to progress his career with respect to complex and varying project portfolios. The client who is partnered with multiple Tier 1’s is currently embarking on a number expansion initiatives due to hitting capacity with its current workforce.
The ideal candidate will have an agile and nimble mindset, having experience across both small/medium sized institutions as well as Tier 1 organisations. The company is robust and will be experiencing heavy change thus requiring the above qualities.
Candidates with pure consulting / Tier 1 history will likely not fit the brief of this role
- Management of dedicated project resources such as Business Analysts, Developers, Designers and QA's / Testers
- Coordination and leadership of offshore teams and stakeholders
- Develop and communicate complex statements of work & scope documents to a number to audiences
- Successfully manage program of work; multiple concurrent projects
- Project planning, estimating and resource allocation
- Ability to manage change control effectively
- Manage project risks and issues and effectively communicate mitigation and escalate where appropriate
- 5 Years experience as a Project Manager
- Prince2 or PMP Certifications are highly desired
- Experience across a number of Digital and Applications projects
- Experience dealing with an offshore team is critcal
- Agile experience is desired
- SME Business experience/background is critical (An example of this would be a digital agency etc)
- Excellent communication skills is a must
To apply please click apply or call Stefan Kovacevic on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.