Salary AUD200000 per annum + super
Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Gerard Creedon
Date posted 11 November 2016
A global consulting firm with a presence in over 30 countries are seeking a Senior Project Manager to take the reins on a global business systems project.
This consultancy predominantly works in the oil & gas and construction sectors and is currently undertaking a global program of work to design processes, systems and framworks to support their consulting business. This particular business systems project is central to this overall programme of works and is responsible for migrating a number of business systems and legacy elements into a single operating platform, including the transition of supporting systems and processes.
This project is well advanced, with an approved execution plan and the majority of design phase now complete. The project has an excellent team in place and has established strong global networks with key (internal) stakeholder groups around the world and mature relationships with key suppliers. The position has arisen due to the current Project Manager accepting another role based internationally within the consultancy.
• Understanding and experience in end to end Project Delivery processes including Initiation, controlling, resourcing, delivery, variation control, client engagement, quality control and closeout.
• Experience with project delivery using a mix of internal and external teams
• Experience and knowledge of working with teams across geographic boundaries
• Project Management accreditation (PMI, CPPM (AIPM) or Prince2) or equivalent years industry experience would be highly regarded
• Previous technical, practical and commercial experience including proven ability in leading multidiscipline activities.
• Previous experience as a project manager on projects of approx. US$5m total value.
• Demonstrable commitment to HSE Management in a project environment, leadership and communication skills and a high level of customer focus.
• Approximately 10 years’ ERP industry experience, with approximately 4 years’ experience in project management
• Delivery in a large-scale, fast-paced environment, preferably multi-national
To apply please click apply or call Gerard Creedon on (07) 3032 2288 for a confidential discussion.