Salary AUD120000 - AUD135000 per annum + Super + 12 Month FTC
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Stefan Kovacevic
Date posted 15 November 2016
Leading ASX Organisation looking for hands on Change Manager to undertake complex Activity Based Working / Office Relocation Program. CBD Located
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading ASX organisation to undertake a complex Activity Based Working / Office Relocation Program. The ideal candidate will be a mid level change manager with strong hands on capability as well as good organisational understanding. Ideally you have worked in the ABW Space or similar infrastructure/service programs.
It is critical that you are a solutions focused / outcomes driven candidate who can manage a fast paced environment.
- Work closely with with Stakeholders and Vendors to implement change initiatives facilitated by the Strategic Delivery Projects.
- Liaise with stakeholders to promote, facilitate, coordinate and review organisational change strategies and processes to achieve project outcomes
- Develop communication materials
- Provide end-to-end support for new projects, including preparation of change proposals and stakeholder sign-offs
- Training, coaching and mentoring the customer agency staff around Best Practice processess, as appropriate.
- 3-5 Years experience in a Change Management role
- PROCSAI or ADKAR Certification is desired
- Experience on a large scare Relocation or ABW program is highly desired
- Solid experience accross large Tiers 1 with upwards of 500 Seat offices
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Proactive and self-managed with good organisation skills
- Understanding of Human-centered or Customer-centric design
- Strong IT background its preferrable with solid understanding of IT Systems and Infrastructure
To apply please click apply or call Stefan Kovacevic on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.