Salary Competitive Rate
Location Western Sydney
Consultant Ben Bradford
Date posted 16 November 2016
This renowned retailer in Sydney's West continues to go through a preiod of substantial change, resulting in an exciting opportunity for a business focused Project Manager to oversee a number of diverse projects.
As a business focused Project Manager, you will:
- Operate within the PMO
- Work on a number of end to end transition projects
- Work on diverse projects such as Global Trade and EDI
- Liaise with various stakeholders and suppliers
- Be responsible for ensuring projects are run to schedule and within budget
- Coordinate across a number of cross functional teams
This is a six month contract.
Required Skills and Experience
As a business focused Project Manager, you will have:
- 3+ years of experience as a business focused Project Manager
- A background in finance or operations, with an understanding of how IT can improve business processes
- Experience working on end to end organisational transformation projects and operational improvement projects linked to the organisation's overall strategy
- Experience handling budgets of over $40m
- A PMBOK certification
Experience within logistics or retail will be highly regarded.
Reference number: 719180/001
To apply please click apply or call Ben Bradford on 02 8836 3605 for a confidential discussion.