Salary AUD340 - AUD360 per day + Inclusive of Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Stefan Kovacevic
Date posted 17 November 2016
Leading ASX company requires a Project Coordinator to coordinate a large service transition program. CBD located with great flexibility and pay
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join a leading national program of work revolving around a major services transformation. You will be responsible for successfully planning and coordinating all components of assigned projects. This will include the co-ordination of project deliverables according to the project plan or schedule, effective communication with key stakeholders and reporting to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor project milestones and routinely evaluate progress against defined end dates. Identifying variances in project progress and liaising with relevant parties to address/resolve issues
- Co-ordinate the effective two-way flow of work between delivery partners ensuring timing actioning of in-bound and out-bound correspondence.
- Prepare project reports for submission to stakeholders, customers and external suppliers, enabling management of stakeholder expectations.
- Ensure all systems are updated with project milestones in a timely manner to provide an accurate view at all times of the programs status.
- Work across your team to verify that documents meet the deliverable requirements.
- Escalate issues and risks to the Project Management Office where there is potential impact across the broader delivery program and act as the point of contact for program deliverables, escalations and follow-ups
- Review and archive project documentation including the organisation and maintainance of effective filing systems ensuring an accurate record is kept of all work carried out.
- 3 Years + Experience as a Project Coordinator
- Experience on large Tier 1 Projects is highly desired
- Prince2 Certification or alternative is desired
- Excellent communications and strong organisational skills
- Proactive and hard working nature
To apply please click apply or call Stefan Kovacevic on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.