Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Eoin O'Dwyer
Date posted 18 November 2016
Large scale Government organisation require an experienced Business Improvement Change Manager for 6 months to work across multiple project initiatives. You will support the Business Change Lead with the development and implementation of a revised operating model for IT systems and business processes. You will also draw on your experience to management specific organisational development and business improvement projects.
- Work with senior stakeholders to develop strategies to improve processes and drive cultural change throughout the division
- Take the lead in the management, support and coordination of projects required to deliver business improvement objectives
- Support the development and delivery of change management strategies and plans for specific business improvement projects
- Take an active role in the development and implementation of a business-wide continuous improvement program, and actively contribute to a culture of innovation
- Well-developed conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills; and an ability to develop innovative and flexible solutions to address complex issues
- Highly developed written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills including proven ability to liaise, negotiate, facilitate and consult with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to successfully deliver business improvement projects, using a variety of tools, techniques and methodologies adapted to a local context
- Experience of managing organisational change in a complex environment, including coaching stakeholders through the process
To apply please click apply or call Eoin O'Dwyer on 07 30 322 222 for a confidential discussion.