Business Intelligence Project Manager
Consultant Sara Burns
Date posted 21 November 2016
An excellent opportunity to join one of Australia's most established Government departments and gain exposure to a major works project within a Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence environment. This piece of work is critical for the success of a data integration, data warehouse expansion and business intelligence projects which will add significant value to the state with a vision of creating a brighter future.
As the successful Business Intelligence Project Manager you will be responsible for managing a team across multiple workstreams and ensuring successful delivery of the projects.
- Minimum 10 years experience in a complex ICT environment.
- Experience designing and implementing a Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse systems.
- Domonstrated experience in the management of enterprise integration IT projects.
- Demonstrated experience with IT system deployment, upgrade and infrastructure refresh.
- A sound understanding of Project Management methodologies: PRINCE2 or PMBOK.
- Ability to deal with multiple simultaneous projects and deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
- Proven experience in complex workflow requirements.
- Ability to manage vendors and senior stakeholders to ensure issues are resolved and project objectives are delivered.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
To apply please click apply or call Sara Burns on +61 2 8289 3105 for a confidential discussion.