Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Eoin O'Dwyer
Date posted 21 November 2016
Large scale Government agency require an experienced Project Manager to lead and manage significant ICT projects in support of a large program of work for a Data Centre / Core network upgrade. Initial 3 month contract with high likelihood of extension.
- Analyse, develop, design, and implement project plans for agreed projects.
- Provide high level strategic direction and leadership in the analysis, design, development and implementation of a project and related business strategies and organisational change.
- Represent the program or project team in a variety of forums relating to ICT projects.
- Accreditation in PRINCE 2 Project Methodology
- Previous experience in large scale ICT Projects and Programs
- Experience in projects involving complex network solutions comprising multiple Data Centres / Core / MAN
- Experience in projects involving Data Centre Migrations understand impacts to Security and Data Centre Applications Server
- Experience and/or exposure in the following:
- Capacity, Availability and Network Management toolsets such as Cisco Prime, HP IMC, Junos Space, Cisco UCSD or similar
- Core / MAN / Data Centre network architectures and their relation to wider ICT systems.
- Experience in projects involving multiple Government Agencies
- Experience in delivery and co-ordination of projects with large numbers of client sites
To apply please click apply or call Eoin O'Dwyer on 07 30 322 222 for a confidential discussion.