Location North Shore
Consultant Tal Gardiner
Date posted 21 November 2016
This organisation is renowned for its innovative approach to the market and use of cutting edge technology. The role will allow for an experiencede Project Manager to work with multiple teams at any given time, with the ability to continuosuly learn in a fast paced environement.
As the Project Manager you will be working with a supportive team to arrive at successful outcomes with a strong focus on customer facing solutions.
This is a company that values its employees and has a strong emphasis on creating a positive working environment.
As the Project Manager, you will be involved in:
- Manage and coordinate with both internal and external teams
- Ensuring projects objectives are met by monitoring and measuring projects progress against the baseline and identifying variances so that corrective action is taken
- Management of multiple projects at any given time
- Preparing proposals and implementation estimates for medium to large projects
As the Project Manager, you will have:
- 6+ years experience delivering projects as a Project Manager
- Ability to deliver results in a fast paced, outcome focused environment
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
To apply please click apply or call Tal Gardiner on 02 84231033 for a confidential discussion.