Salary long term program, attractive rates
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 22 November 2016
* Workshop and facilitation skills for product owners, Scrum Masters and development teams * Experience of delivering products, projects across applictions and portals and analytics * Certifications in Scrum, Kanban, Scaled Agile Framework, Large Scale Scrum * Expertise across product development stack to include JIRA and Confluence * Large-scale enterprise environment experience of managing multiple senior stakeholders and vendor teams both on and off shore
An exciting opportunity to join an evovling agile delivery team as the agile coach. You will be required to continue the strong delivery and innovation of the business by managing the Agile work for multiple SCRUM teams, which is a part of large development activity in a Scaled Agile Environment.
You will understand the principles of agile and have a proven track record of analysing requirements, deliverables and outcome objectives. You will have previous experience in restructuring the agile framework for a diverse range of people, projects and programs.
• Supporting the end-to-end project using scrum methodologies to ensure complexities is resolved
• Facilitate team meetings and ensure the agile practices are consistent across all delivery streams
• Built and lead delivery streams with focus on cost, stakeholder and vendor management.
• Develops successful working relationships with business stakeholders, vendors, subcontractors and technical teams
• Responsible for resource management, schedule management, allocation of work, iteration management, iteration reports and status reporting to project stakeholders
• May be required to perform project management duties depending on the availability of work
•Ability to provide practical knowledge of experience in agile delivery following Kanban, Scrum or Scaled agile frameworks
Excellent knowledge of Agile principals and hold Agile Certifications – CSM, CSP, SPC, PMI-ACP
• Ability to use various methodologies to manage projects
• Familiarity with Agile tools, such as, Jira and confluence
• Technical knowledge and hands-on experience in digital web and mobile applications
• High level of problem solving and interpersonal skills
This role is suited to an agile professional who is solutions driven and not focused on principles and theories.
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3132 for a confidential discussion.