ERP Transformation Program Manager
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sara Burns
Date posted 28 November 2016
The Transformation Program Manager will be responsibile for identifying and quantifying the benefits that have arisen from a large ERP transformation program of work.
As the successful ERP Transformation Program Manager you will:
- Develop the benefits and value realisation processes for the ERP program, drawing on the best practice principles and concepts established within the organisation.
- Ensure completion and maintenance of all required benefits management artefacts.
- Provide input for post project implementation reviews and benefits realisation reports.
- Provide benefits realisation guidance for program sponsors and business benefit owners, focusing attention on the most important benefits.
- Improve communications with stakeholders by providing measures for planned changes.
- Provide accurate and timely financial information as requested by the ERP Finance Director, Project Management Office (PMO) and Senior Management team.
- Identify, manage and mitigate the risks associated with realisation of the benefits.
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting or Project Management and relevant related experiencewithin complex program environments.
- Ideally demonstrated experience of benefits realisation tracking on complex ERP orequivalent large IT projects.
- Strong experience in providing strategic financial analysis, high level financial advice andreporting in an environment of change, evolution and growth.
- Demonstrated high level organisational, analytical and critical thinking skills, the capacity todeliver high quality outcomes and meet deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, negotiation, consultation andrelationship skills to monitor, negotiate and advise on issues relating to effective financial management.
- Expert skills in Excel highly regarded.
To apply please click apply or call Sara Burns on +61 2 8289 3105 for a confidential discussion.