Salary Competitive rate
Consultant Ben Bradford
Date posted 1 December 2016
A renowned retailer in Sydney's West is integrating its engineering maintenance and facilities maintenance departments into one service. This will involve streamlining processes and reducing legacy systems to minimise costs and improve operational efficiency. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced business focused Program Manager to oversee the IT strategy of the transformation whilst working with other business divisions to ensure effective integration.
As a business focused Program Manager, you will:
- Oversee the IT enablement stream of the Transformation Program
- Develop a clear IT strategy in collaboration with the wider team and business
- Operate at business and IT level as an integral part of the integration between engineering maintenance and facilities maintenance services
- Prepare integrated project plans, gaining approval from the relevant steering committee
- Provide assistance and expertise to the Transformation PMO for capability uplift
This is a six month contract with potential to extend.
Required Skills and Experience
As a business focused Program Manager, you will have:
- 5+ years of experience at Program Management or Program Director level
- Experience working on large scale, end-to-end transformation projects at enterprise level
- Experience integrating business units and streamlining processes
- Experience developing IT strategy, and designing, implementing and optimising IT systems
- Experience with organisational change to optimise operational performance
- Experience in a multi-brand organisation
Experience within a retail environment will be highly regarded.
Reference number: 724840/001
To apply please click apply or call Ben Bradford on 02 8836 3605 for a confidential discussion.