Salary Competitive Package
Location Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Aoife O'Hagan
Date posted 1 February 2017
An exciting professional services company based in the inner eastern suburbs. Due to business growth a new practice has recently been created focussing on a niche ERP new to the Melbourne market.
An opportunity has become available for a Project Manager to lead the end to end implementation and continued support of a niche piece of software and work with a number of key manufacturing organisations.
- Successful 5 year track record of implementing full lifecycle ERP projects.
- Business Analysis background for user requirement definition.
- Experience with ERP Replacement Programs ideally moving a legacy system to the cloud.
- Ability to work successfully with client team members.
- Demonstrated ability to design, program, test, and deploy complicated integration software.
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn about new applications and a new business domain.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Project Management Experience.
- 5 years experience as a project manager.
- Formal Project Management qualifications..
- Experience managing Projects with external clients.
- Must have experience with ERP.
To apply please click apply or call Aoife O'Hagan on 03 8628 2262 for a confidential discussion.