Salary Attractive salary + laptop
Consultant Ben Bradford
Date posted 6 February 2017
F4F Agriculture, owned by Reed Business Information in the RELX Group, is a B2B eCommerce, integration and data solutions hub. Currently, they are servicing over 1000 client companies within the agribusiness and food industries globally to help them do business more efficiently and engage better with customers.
They have experienced significant growth over recent years, and are looking to add a Technical Project Manager to their core team based in Norwest. They offer on the job training and career growth, as well as a supportive working environment.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will:
- Report into the Operations Manager
- Manage projects of various sizes concurrently for both corporate businesses and SMEs
- Take ownership of projects and act autonomously
- Support and work closely with the commercial team, attending presale meetings, to scope requirements
- Gather requirements from customers and stakeholders through workshops and meetings
- Establish frameworks around a Project Management methodology
- Write project proposals and work with management to allocate resources
This is a permanent position with an opportunity to grow with the business as it continues to succeed.
Required Skills and Experience
As an experienced Technical Project Manager, you will have:
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager for software and application development projects
- Experience with Agile
- Experience liaising with external vendors, stakeholders and customers
- Experience taking ownership of projects and working in a flexible manner on a variety of projects concurrently
- A strong technical background in Java/J2EE, Spring, Web (LAMP), and/or mobile.
- Experience with Integration concepts around XML/XSLT/XPATH/JMS and related technologies
- Strong documentation and communication skills
Although not required any experience in the following will be highly regarded:
How to Apply
Reference Number: 826700/001
**Please note that any direct and third party applications will be forwarded to Ben Bradford at Robert Walters for consideration.**
To apply please click apply or call Ben Bradford on 02 8836 3605 for a confidential discussion.