Salary Competitive Package
Location South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Aoife O'Hagan
Date posted 20 February 2017
This Education service provider is going through a period of major transformation and has a number of exciting projects in operation and in the pipeline.
As a Technical Project Manager you will be responsible for the end-to-end management and delivery of the technical solution of the overall project plan including functional specifications and technical design.
- Meet development deadlines as agreed with the business or customer according.
- Produce project progress updates/ reports on timeline, cost, performance.
- Ensure the project is delivered on-time, on-budget.
- Deliver the Technical Scope / Components of Projects.
- Meet deadlines as agreed with the business or customer.
- Prepare and maintain realistic project, quality and risk plans incorporating sub projects.
- Over 5 years SDLC Project Management experience.
- Expert critical path analysis, cost modelling, tracking & reporting, planning & estimating.
- Experience developing project plans and schedules.
- Strong leadership and communication skills with experience in client facing roles.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects at once.
To apply please click apply or call Aoife O'Hagan on 03 8628 2262 for a confidential discussion.