Salary AUD120000 - AUD140000 per annum + attractive package
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Rebecca Martin
Date posted 1 March 2017
A bespoke opportunity for an Engagement Manager to join a NSW government agency. This is a permanent opportunity for an effective communicator to liaise with the IT department and translate technical information to the wider business.
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong stakeholder engagement skills with an effective ability to build relationships across the organisation. It is imperative that the chosen candidate has an ability to bring teams together and collaborate ideas into solutions.
As the Engagement Manager you will play a key part in the pre-delivery faze. You will take on account management responsibilities and facilitate conversations from IT to the wider business. You must exhibit your capability to work cross-functionally and influence the ICT delivery to mirror business objectives.
As the Engagement Manager you will:
- 80% of role will be business focussed
- 20% of role will be ICT focussed
- Liaise with IT and align strategy to wider business
- Effectively listen and communicate internal information
- Demonstrate an understanding of business strategy
- Interpret ICT information to internal stakeholders
- Focus on business outcomes and align ICT plans accordingly
As the Engagement Manager you will have:
- Effective communication skills
- Strong ability to collaborate and build relationships
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated business outcome experience
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.