Salary AUD115000 - AUD116000 per annum + super
Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Gerard Creedon
Date posted 1 March 2017
This is a new opportunity for a Project Manager to join a customer-focussed, state-owned organsiation with a view to delivering an EDRMS replacement. This is an initial 6 month fixed-term engagement with likely extensions offered. Possessing a pragmatic and responsible approach to project delivery, you will draw on your experience to ensure that project objectives are achieved and that the solutions delivered are responsive to customer needs.
• Manager all aspects of the project with a broader business view always being the paramount consideration
• Lead the development of project documentation including, business cases, plans, budgets, supporting organisational change requirements, quality reviews, issues and risks involved.
• Develop and maintain strong and effective working relationships with a wide range of internal and external project stakeholders.
• Demonstrated high level leadership, conceptualisation and design of large-scale, complex and high risk projects
• Demonstrated superior negotiation, consultation, facilitation and written and verbal communication skills, with the proven ability to develop effective working and strategic relationships and partnerships.
• Demonstrated experience in providing advice on, developing and shaping a range of ‘project specific’ deliverables calling for expertise in IM/ICT, service delivery and IT purchasing and contracts.
• Experience and/or certification in PRINCE2/Agile/PMBoK
To apply please click apply or call Gerard Creedon on (07) 3032 2288 for a confidential discussion.