Master Scheduler - Baseline Clearance a minimum!
Salary high level of autonomy and fun team culture!
Consultant Roshni James
Date posted 1 March 2017
Join this telecommunications enterprise to work on large-scale Transition and Transformation projects where you will use your extensive Primavera P6 knowledge and stakeholder management skills to the best of your ability.
- Design and develop integrated schedules, schedule risk assessment and provide results and recommendations for management decision making
- Plan and manage milestones and interdependencies between project/program schedules
- Collect and collate schedule progress and achievements and analyse schedule performance
- Develop and maintain schedule performance reports
- Identify potential issues/risks, opportunities in the program/project schedules to ensure forward planning and/or corrective action can be done
- Develop and maintain templates / documentation standards related to project governance
- Evaluate current procedures and recommend changes to improve the efficiency of planning and scheduling of projects
- Similar experience in setting up schedules for complex IT programs of work, telecommunications experience highly desirable
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Primavera P6 Project Management software
- Must have knowledge of setting up of Enterprise Project Structures, Organisation Breakdown Structure and Work Breakdown Structure
- Knowledge of the tools used to transfer data between Primavera P6 and other Microsoft Office tools
- ‘Can do’ attitude with the ability to take initiative
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrated experience of delivering to deadlines within an environment of competing priorities
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.