Salary AUD120000 - AUD130000 per annum + 12 Month Fixed Term
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Stefan Kovacevic
Date posted 15 March 2017
Fast paced and Innovative CBD firm looking for mid level project manager to deliver components of its IT transformation portfolio. 12 Month FTC
The firm is currently in the midst of a IT transformation process comprising of multiple IT project initiatives. These initiatives range anywhere from infrastructure upgrades, CRM enhancements, CMS roll outs and a number of web development projects. We are looking for a commercially astute Project Manager with great stakeholder skills to manage a number of these projects. Project Management fundamentals and excellent communications are critical.
Projects will range between $50k - $1 million in size.
- End to end delivery of assigned projects
- Oversee production of cost/ timescale solutions/ options and manage expectations
- Work on technical projects for managers or clients independently with minimal guidance.
- Responsible for leading, managing and developing multifunctional teams
- To draft reports and make recommendations to managers and project sponsors.
- To provide analytical and innovative input to projects as well as leading on negotiations.
- To lead the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Vendor management
- 3-5 Years of experience as a Project Manager
- Prince2 Certification is desired
- Demonstrable experience on a number of Infrastructure or Digital projects
- Sound stakeholder engagement and vendor management skills.
- Sound ability to work with Business Stakeholders and non IT colleagues
- Excellent ability to manage multiple projects or streams at once.
To apply please click apply or call Stefan Kovacevic on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.