Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Madelene Ylen
Date posted 20 March 2017
A leading global organisation is undergoing a large transformation where they are changing their ways of working and how they are delivering projects. This exciting journey will transition current mindsets and delivery methods from a traditional waterfall approach to an agile framework.
To help implement this change there is a need for an Agile Coach with exceptional strong coaching attributes who is a natural leader. The role of the Agile Coach will be essential for a successful agile transformation.
- Engaging with senior stakeholders leading them in how to best implement this strategic transformation
- Working closely with agile teams supporting them in best practice for agile ceremonies
- Supporting and transforming projects from waterfall into agile methodology
- Sharing knowledge and information about Scrum, Kanban and Nexus
- Be a part of the Agile Coach team working closely with your colleagues to collaboratively get the rest of the organisation on-board of this journey
- 10+ years experience delivering projects in an enterprise environment
- Proven educational background and experience in Agile
- Agile Coach experience with strong leadership capabilities
- Significant coaching, mentoring, training and communication skills
This exciting opportunity offers an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours and career progression opportunities into an Enterprise Agile Coach role.
To apply please click apply or call Madelene Ylen on 03 8628 2134 for a confidential discussion.