Portfolio Delivery Manager
Salary AUD170 - AUD180 per annum + bonus
Location Northern Suburbs Brisbane
Consultant Gerard Creedon
Date posted 21 March 2017
This organisation has undergone significant positive change over the past 12 months and they are now seeking to appoint a Portfolio Delivery Manager to assist the CIO implement continued change across the Business IT unit. This is a well-known organisation within the utilities setor and the purpose of this role is to lead their Project Management Framework that enables the delivery of the defined portfolio of Business IT projects is to ensure that Business IT projects are delivered on time, to maximise business value and to meet business objectives. You will deliver high quality project management frameworks and your ability to do so will be reflected in your experience leading and managing a team of IT project delivery professionals in a complex organisational environment. Your significant experience in IT portfolio projects is evident in the success of your previous work.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Lead a portfolio of IT projects, ensuring projects are delivered against their intended objectives and benefits are being realised within a medium to large professional organisation.
• Develop structured team/project plans (including scheduling, resourcing and communication/engagement) to ensure preparation is sufficient to achieve required outcomes and planning is aligned with broader organisational objectives.
• Regularly coach and mentor Project and Program Delivery team members, supporting individuals to solve problems, create readiness for change and build capability.
• Proactively build and maintain effective relationships, working constructively across the division and more broadly to efficiently achieve required business outcomes within agreed timeframes.
• Lead change within the Project and Program Delivery team to deliver a constructive culture, encouraging the embedding of constructive behaviours in the team’s dealings with colleagues, and internal and external stakeholders.
To apply please click apply or call Gerard Creedon on (07) 3032 2288 for a confidential discussion.