IT Portfolio Manager
Salary city fringe location
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 22 March 2017
Firmly recognised as an industry leader, this high profile organisation is seeking a IT Portfolio Manager, for a 2-year Fixed contract opportunity.
The successful candidate will have previous portfolio and project management experience. Based on the city fringe, a competitive annual salary package is on offer at this sought after organisation.
- Lead a dedicated team to deliver the programs and projects in the portfolio.
- Provide support to the Manager of IT capital projects and CIO Team to deliver the IT Capital plan
- Ensure network and field systems/applications projects and programs meet business objectives
- Ensure a balanced portfolio across the group and understand business directions to ensure strategic and tactical IT solutions are provided to maximise capabilities and delivery of IT Capex Plan
- Develop and deliver regular and effective communication for project sponsors and other key stakeholders to assist decision making on issue resolution and risk mitigation
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Degree qualification in Information Technology, Business or Project Management is required along with Project Management Certification.
- Significant experience in managing IT Projects of various sizes, across departments
- Knowledge and experience with program/project methodologies such as MSP (Managing Successful Programs) Prince2/PMBoK and Agile
- Outstanding ability to mange time, schedules
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 for a confidential discussion.