Senior Change Manager
Salary AUD180000 - AUD200000 per annum + Inclusive of Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Stefan Kovacevic
Date posted 23 March 2017
Global professional services looking for Change Manager to lead the change function of its Business Services PMO. Dynamic culture and global projects
The role is an exciting opportunity which has popped up in the Global PMO of a large Professional Services firm. Reporting directly to the Head of PMO the role will be accountable for managing all Change aspects associated with the current portfolio of projects. The Business Services PMO is accountable for representing a number of the firms functions such as IT, HR, Finance and numerous others. You will also be in charge of coordinating junior change and communications candidates. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong mix of interpersonal soft skills and diverse change project history.
This is a permanent role.
- Responsible for change strategy and high level impacts assessments on new and existing programs of work
- Engage key stakeholders, conduct thorough impact analysis to develop effective change management strategies
- General leading of the change team such as change analysts and junior communications coordinators
- Assesses the readiness of functional areas for change and prepare them for transition to new ways of working, including changes to business processes and systems, stream through all stages of the project life cycle, develops and maintains stakeholder management and engagement plans, ensures clear and consistent messages are communicated.
- Acts as a change management subject matter expert, coach and mentor on programmes and projects. Contributes to developing the change management framework. Familiarity with agile change management processes would be beneficial. Partners with internal stakeholders to develop the training approach and plan. Produces initial training products where required and supports training.
- 10+ years’ experience in successfully delivering change on a portfolio of projects with increasing complexity.
- Change management certification, e.g. PROSCI.
- Substantial, recent experience working as a senior change manager
- Demonstrable experience in working on cross functional business improvement initiatives.
- Strong analytical and lateral thinking skills.
- Strong stakeholder management and problem solving skills.
- Effective persuasion skills using compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others
- Ability to think outside the box
To apply please click apply or call Stefan Kovacevic on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.