Salary AUD500 - AUD650 per day + long term program
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Idishta Nabi
Date posted 23 January 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Join an evolving government agency as the change analyst to support the change lead in delivering SAP. To be successful in this role you will have an ability to work in an environment where there is ambiguity.
- Support the implementation of change services, as defined within program change management strategies and plans.
- Perform gap analysis to identify and define impacts to stakeholders to ensure that organisational change strategy and transition planning is fit for purpose
- Prepare communication and training materials in consultation with stakeholders, program resources and Change Manager’s to support program success.
- Contribute to project implementation through the effective analysis and improvement of business processes and assess impacts on people, technology and clients
- Collaborate with the change lead and business experts to seek input and feedback on the effectiveness of change management activities
- Capable of working in an ambiguous, fast paced environment
- Demonstrate leadership abilities to bridge the communications gap between business and technical teams
- Able to attend and work from a variety of Sydney Client locations
- Familiarity of the change management methodologies
If you enjoy playing a key leadership role in a challenging and engaging work environment to create structure to ways of embedded change across an evolving organisation please apply.
To apply please click apply or call Idishta Nabi on +61 2 82892118 for a confidential discussion.