Senior Technical Project Manager
Salary AUD750 - AUD850 per day + Long Term Program
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Harrison Raptopoulos
Date posted 21 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Exciting Tech PM role working on a large data centre migration program. ASAP Start and long term program.
Exciting Senior Technical Project Manager role working as part of a large infrastructure program. The client is looking for someone with successful Data Centre project experience. Full builds or migration experience prefered along with a strong history of delivering Infrastructure projects.
- Preparation and management of project plan, schedules, budgets & resource plans.
- Drive and monitor the project schedule to ensure tasks are completed on time with resources being available as scheduled.
- Chair project status meetings and prepare meeting minutes and actions.
- Ability to perform product evaluations and prepare business cases inclusive of budgets
- Liaise with internal stakeholders at various levels in the organisation
- Vendor management and negotiation of vendor contracts as required
- Knowledge of Change Management and ability to perform for small to medium size projects including:
- Change management artefacts
- Training materials and delivery of training
- Communications plan
- Preparation of support plans, processes and procedures
- Preparation of Test Plans / Test Scripts and executing the test plan
- Minimum 5 years Project Management experience
- Experience in delivering major projects and ability to manage multiple small and medium size projects.
- Broad range of experience required across multiple disciplines including infrastructure and applications, in particular management of infrastructure projects with experience in Data Centre establishment for greenfield sites, migration of workloads and legacy systems.
- Broad knowledge of infrastructure including data centres, servers, networks, Active Directory, etc.
- Ability to work with a Project Management Methodology and internal ICT processes with know of SDLCs, etc.
- Work in a Matrix Structure where project resources are assigned to BAU and project work.
To apply please click apply or call Harrison Raptopoulos on +61 2 82893121 for a confidential discussion.