Entry level Project Manager
Salary AUD50,000 - AUD60,000 per annum + super
Location Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 3 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
My client is looking for a junior project manager to spearhead a number of projects as a part of the company’s ongoing continuous improvement activity. You will be required to assist in the management and co-ordination of the end-to-end project activities from initiation to implementation. It is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career within a PMO environment and to evolve your project management experience within this professional services organisation in Sydney.
- Project plan preparation and ownership through project delivery
- Support the development and improvement of processes, procedures, and tools
- Working across projects to ensure global roll-up of information for effective tracking and communication of project status and metrics
- Create documentation for projects include plans, Gantt charts, resource plans, status reports risk logs etc.
- Risk & issues identification and management across projects
- Minimum of 1 to 2 year experience in either PMO, Project Management or Business Analysis (project planning, scheduling, risk management and analysis)
- Formal project management training/recognised qualification required
- Exposure to and understanding of all aspects of the full software development life-cycle (SDLC)
- Agile/Scrum methodology experience would be advantageous
g for that right opportunity to train, develop and support your next venture.
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3132 for a confidential discussion.