Salary Long term contract
Location Macquarie Park
Consultant Harrison Raptopoulos
Date posted 5 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Initial 6 month opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a large digital portfolio of projects. Immediate start and long term contract.
An exciting opportunity to work within a dynamic and challenging IT domain. The role is to deliver a large decommissioning project in a customer facing digital portfolio team. The ideal candidate will be able to adapt to this environment to drive the team to successful project delivery.
As the Project Manager you will:
- Communicate with various senior project stakeholders
- Manage projects to be delivered on strict schedules
- Resolve program/project issues and disputes whilst maintaining strong working relationships
- Prepare resource plans and manage ongoing resource forecasts
- Lead and motivate a core team of functional members
- Lead the identification of business impacts resulting from project implementation
- Deliver financial submissions and updates to sponsors and senior stakeholders in accordance with capital management processes
As the Project Manager you will have:
- 5+ years experience as a Project Manager
- Decommissioning experience within large complex environments
- Strong communication and stakeholder skills
- Experience working on large digital portfolios. Portals, platforms and customer facing apps experience desired.
- Previous telecommunications experience highly desirable
To apply please click apply or call Harrison Raptopoulos on +61 2 82893121 for a confidential discussion.