Project Implementation Manager
Salary AUD700 - AUD800 per day + Long term project
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Stefan Kovacevic
Date posted 7 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Exciting piece of work for a Tier 1 organisation implementing state of the art measurement and analytics hardware to track traffic.
The role is an extremely exciting stream of a wider organisational digital transformation. The Project Manager will be accountable for assisting the implementation of hardware relating to the measurement of traffic and human biometrics. The information will be used to solve business use cases, optimise utilisation of resources and improve the customer experience. Excellent business project experience and knowledge of analytics highly desired.
- Work with Infrastructure architect to define network solutions
- Co-ordinate implementation with network team
- Engage and co-ordinate installations contractor
- Co-ordinate system testing & verification
- Obtain quotes and estimate work
- Assist project manager in day to day duties.
- Minimum 3 Years experience as a Project Manager working in physical infrastructure environments
- Experienced in project delivery in a physical server & device environment
- Experience dealing with vendors and ensuring they meet SLAs
- Strong communication skills required.
To apply please click apply or call Stefan Kovacevic on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.