Salary AUD700 - AUD800 per day + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Idishta Nabi
Date posted 12 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Seeking a self-motivated Scheduler to work on a major government transformations program. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining quality schedules for individual projects and workstreams, and will be required to adhere to standards outlined in the programme’s scheduling framework.
- Maintain, govern and implement the schedule management and dependency management frameworks
- Plan and manage resource and capability uplift requirements across the programme
- Ensure programme team members attend training in the required timeframes.
- Create and maintain high quality project plans, including management of changes and variances to baseline
- 4+ years of experience in the professional programme services
- Highly developed written and verbal communication with proven ability to consult effectively
- Experience in both Agile (SAFe preferred) and Waterfall project delivery methodologies and MS Project and Project Server.
To apply please click apply or call Idishta Nabi on +61 2 82892118 for a confidential discussion.