Senior Project Manager - Analytics
Salary AUD800 - AUD1,000 per day + Long term project
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Stefan Kovacevic
Date posted 11 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Exciting piece of work for a Tier 1 organisation implementing state of the art measurement, bio-metrics and analytics software to track traffic.
The role is an extremely exciting stream of a wider organisational digital transformation. The Project Manager will be accountable for the implementation of hardware and software relating to the measurement of traffic and human biometrics. The information will be used to solve business use cases, optimise utilisation of resources and improve the customer experience. Excellent business project experience and knowledge of analytics highly desired.
- Deliver projects as part of wider Group IT
- Use of project management artefacts to ensure effective outcomes such as:
- Accuracy of forecasting
- Delivery timelines and schedules are met
- Adherence to quality standards
- Lead in the identification of business impacts resulting from project implementation and proactively manage them
- Deliver financial submissions and updates to sponsors and senior stakeholders in accordance with management processes
- Prepare monthly financial forecasts and reconciliations against budget to ensure forecasting variance maintained within 10%
- Resolving program/project escalated issues and disputes while maintaining constructive working relationships and achieving schedule commitments
- Prepare resource plans and manage ongoing resource forecasts
- Minimum 5 Years Project Management experience
- Prince2, PMP or other Project Management certifications.
- Demonstrable history of delivery both IT and Business Projects.
- Excellent stakeholder and vendor management skills.
- Extensive experience in delivering digital and analytics solutions
To apply please click apply or call Stefan Kovacevic on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.