Salary Attractive rate
Consultant Ben Bradford
Date posted 12 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This global organisation is seeking a Project Manager to assist with a project with an important Australian client. The successful candidate will be tasked with running a project to refresh and redesign multiple websites and product pages. The ideal candidate will have experience working for a creative digital agency. This is a client facing position, with the successful candidate acting as representative for the organisation on site at the client.
As Project Manager, you will:
- Act as business representative for the organisation at client site
- Run project to migrate, update and develop websites and web pages for client
- Assist the client in migrating their websites in to their global Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system
- Work closely with the London based team
- Liaise with stakeholders and answer questions where relevant
This is a 3-6 month contract.
Required Skills and Experience
As Project Manager, you will have:
- 4+ years of Project Management experience
- Experience migrating, updating, designing, and developing websites
- Understand user migration and database imports in to a new system
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Candidates with experience working in a creative digital agency will be highly regarded.
Reference number: 1024720/001
To apply please click apply or call Ben Bradford on 02 8836 3605 for a confidential discussion.