Digital Project Manager
Salary AUD850 - AUD950 per day + Long term project
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 12 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Senior Project Manager will find solutions, problem solve and bridge the gap between business and IT. You will also executue business strategy into business outcomes.
The role is an extremely exciting stream of a wider organisational digital transformation within an evolving projects division.
The ideal candidate will be a solutions focused project manager and have an ability to think ousidethebox.
You will add value and have a voice within the PMO.
The key challenge to this role will be internal stakeholder relationships and gaining buy-in, so it is imperative that you are effective at influencing and negotiating.
- Deliver projects as part of wider Group IT
- Use of project management artefacts to ensure effective outcomes such as:
- Accuracy of forecasting
- Delivery timelines and schedules are met
- Adherence to quality standards
- Lead in the identification of business impacts resulting from project implementation and proactively manage them
- Deliver financial submissions and updates to sponsors and senior stakeholders in accordance with management processes
- Prepare resource plans and manage ongoing resource forecasts
- Minimum 5 Years Project Management experience
- Prince2, PMP or other Project Management certifications.
- Demonstrable history of delivery both IT and Business Projects.
- Excellent stakeholder and vendor management skills.
- Extensive experience in delivering digital and applications solutions
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3132 for a confidential discussion.