Scheduler - multiple roles
Salary AUD700 - AUD800 per day + super
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Seeking a self-motivated Scheduler to work on a major government transformations program. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining quality schedules for individual projects and work streams, and will be required to adhere to standards outlined in the programme’s scheduling framework. MANDATORY criteria is to have MINIMUM baseline clearance and preferred NV1.
- Maintain, govern and implement the schedule management and dependency management frameworks
- Plan and manage resource and capability uplift requirements across the programme
- Ensure programme team members attend training in the required time frames.
- Create and maintain high quality project plans, including management of changes and variances to baseline
- 4+ years of experience in the professional programme services
- Highly developed written and verbal communication with proven ability to consult effectively
- Experience in both Agile (SAFe preferred) and Waterfall project delivery methodologies and MS Project and Project Server.
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3132 for a confidential discussion.