Salary AUD800 - AUD900 per day
Location Macquarie Park
Consultant Harrison Raptopoulos
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Initial 6 month opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a large digital portfolio of projects. Immediate start and long term contract.
An exciting opportunity to work within a dynamic and challenging innovative environment. The role is to deliver an Omni-channel experience to the customer working in the Business Delivery team. The ideal candidate will be able to adapt to an enviornment that is undergoing innovative transformations and execute business outcomes.
As the Project Manager you will:
- Project Management of an initiative that span technical, commercial, capital and operational aspects of the business
- Delivery ownership of the project to Time, Cost, Change Readiness & Business Outcome KPIs
- Integrating strong change management attributes across the Project
- Network engagement of internal customers to consult and advise on concepts, resourcing and preparing staff for future change driven via initiative execution.
- Actively contributing to a culture of innovation, customer and transformational thinking in how we plan & execute projects
- Directly inputting into benefit tracking and financial management of initiatives within the respective Project
- The measurement, reporting and governance of the project to ensure consistent and frequent information share with key stakeholders and management.
As the Project Manager you will have:
- 5+ years experience as a Project Manager
- Strong communication and stakeholder skills
- Previous telecommunications experience highly desirable
To apply please click apply or call Harrison Raptopoulos on +61 2 82893121 for a confidential discussion.