ICT Project Coordinator
Salary AUD500 - AUD600 per day + super
Consultant Rebecca Martin
Date posted 14 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An imperative opportunity for a ICT Project Coordinator to join a NSW government agency to support a large scale ICT Program for an initial 8 month contract
As the ICT Project Coordinator you will work on multiple ICT projects to support the delivery of a large complex program
Reporting to the Program Manager you will demonstrate strong reporting skills and an ability to learn quickly.
The ICT Project Coordinator will be responsible for the end to end financial managment using SAP therefore the successful candidate will have at least 2 years SAP experience
Working within a PMO you will monitor and report on project risks and issues.
As the ICT Project Coordinator you will:
- Provide project support to the Program Manager, Stream Leads and Project Managers
- Financial management including forecasts, financial analysis, purchase orders etc
- Meeting management including scheduling workshops and meetings, preparing minutes
- Prepare and contribute to project briefs
- Work within a PMO
- Reporting of change requests, risk and issues, project updates
- Provide status reports and tracking to senior management
As the ICT Project Coordinator you will have:
- At least 4 years Project Coordinator experience for an ICT delivery project
- At least 2 years finance management experience using SAP
- Strong reporting and scheduling skills
- Strong MS Project and MS Office skills
- Strong communication and organisational skills
To apply please click apply or call Rebecca Martin on 02 82893241 for a confidential discussion.