Salary AUD80,000 - AUD105,000 per annum
Consultant Dylan Campbell
Date posted 15 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
One of Australia’s leading insurers is looking for a Project Co-ordinator to work on their finance optimisation projects team, working across a range of finance related projects from end to end.
As a Project Co-ordinator you will work with the project teams to build steering committee packs, schedule, coordinate PMO activities and work closely with the Executive team to support all project related tasks.
A self starter who is both adaptable and resilient, you will ideally come from an accounting or financial services background with a strong history of working across multiple, large projects.
- Participate in discussion with stakeholders to drive and map objectives and requirements
- Identify gaps in solution capability
- Analyse and estimate feasibility, time and compatibility of proposed function changes
- Define and analyse ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ process models
- Ensure high quality collaboration in end to end processes across multiple systems and business units
- Drive high quality outcomes by producing articulate briefings that enable good decision making
- Ideally 3-6 years experience as a Project Co-ordinator
- Finance/Insurance Background is preferred
- Experience in management and coordination of Project teams
- Demonstrated experience leveraging relationships to influence and drive outcomes
- Cross Functional Thinking
- Experience working in Jira/Confluence
Only candidates that meet the above requirements will be contacted.
In addition to the 13% super, the company is people focused and has flexible working options, including generous annual leave entitlements and company benefits.
To apply please click apply or call Dylan campbell on +61 3 8628 2130 for a confidential discussion.