SAP SuccessFactors Specialist – WFA
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Camille Vachon
Date posted 26 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
SAP SuccessFactors specialist focusing on WFA(Workforce Analytics) and ONB (On boarding) modules needed immediately for a 6 months FTC in Sydney CBD. Top global accounting firm. $120K p.a The successful candidate will be already comfortable with SuccessFactors WFA Module and act as an SME within the business straight from the start. The role involves development of WFA strategies, research & analysis, a certain level of customer engagement as well as design/configuration.
Here are some of the essential skills we are after:
- Certification in Workforce Analytics (WFA) module in SuccessFactors is an absolute must.
- Strong knowledge of working with HR/workforce reports and understand HR process.
- 1-2 years’ local experience in developing workforce analytics tools and HR reporting (Oracle BI tools are preferred)
- Experience in developing dashboards in SAP system
- Experience in ONB module and understanding of full end to end process of onboarding.
- Good understanding of ITIL methodology and working with either ITSM or ServiceNow (ITIL Certification is a plus)
- Strong Microsoft excel is a must.
The below are not essential, but highly desirable:
- Experienced in HCM Cloud Solutions.
- Experience with ONB SuccessFactors module and understanding of full end to end on boarding process.
- Knowledge of and any other SF modules will be highly regarded.
- Knowledge of SAP cloud release upgrades.
- Strong working knowledge of system integration between other modules and standalone applications.
- Project management skills will be highly desirable.
To apply please click apply or call Camille Vachon on +61 2 82893158 for a confidential discussion.